Where are CompuCaddy products manufactured?
- We absolutely love saying it … “Proudly Made in the USA”!
- Our manufacturing facility is located in Louisville, Kentucky, “Home of The Kentucky Derby”.
What is the lead time for your products?
- In-stock accessory orders usually ship in 1 to 3 business days.
- Depending on order size, manufacturing lead times vary for our Carts, Workstations and Wall Arms. Here are some estimated lead times…
- 1 – 5 carts: ship within 5-10 days
- 10 – 30 carts: ship within 3-4 weeks
- 40 – 50: ship within 4-5 weeks
- 51 +: ship within 5-6 weeks
How do I purchase your products?
Contact us by Phone @ 502-561-0732 or via Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you to the Sales Representative for your area.
We’re like most companies and have made changes through the years by automating many aspects of our business. With that said, there is one thing we know that needs to remain constant; we serve our customers best by speaking with them. It gives us insight into who they are, how they work and what they need. We really do believe “Customer Service Still Matters”.
What are your Shipping Terms?
- Carts and Workstations ship F.O.B. Destination via LTL/Common Carrier.
- Most accessory orders ship via UPS Ground.
- Expedited shipping is available upon request.
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada?
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, depending on the location and availability of carrier to deliver to that area.
What is your Return Authorization Policy?
Authorization is required for the return of any product (excluding custom orders) to CompuCaddy. Requests for return authorization must be made within 30 days of the invoice date and will incur a 25% restocking fee. Once approval and RMA # have been issued by a CompuCaddy Account Manager, returned products must be received at CompuCaddy within 30 days. Returns will only be accepted if the product is received in new condition.
- All returned goods must be sent prepaid. Any return that is not prepaid will be refused.
- Customer accepts responsibility if merchandise is received in damaged condition and no credit or only partial credit will be applied.
- An exception to this policy would be if we shipped incorrect product. A return authorization number is still required from our customer service department.
What is your Product Warranty?
- See our Warranty for complete details.
Do you customize?
- We manufacture all of our carts and workstations at our facility in Louisville, Kentucky, so we have the capability to customize our products to accommodate any user’s specific needs. Please contact us for details.
What are your payment terms?
- You may apply for a line of credit Upon approval of credit, payment terms are net 30 from date of invoice.
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Payment is accepted in advance.
Do you have a Preventative Maintenance Program?
- Yes, see our Preventative Maintenance Program page for details.
Do your carts ship assembled?
- Yes, our Fusion Series, Cynergy Series, Medpoint and OmniCenters are shipped assembled.
- Our FRS Series carts require minimal assembly.
What should I do if my order arrived damaged?
- We do our best to take great care when packing your order for shipping. In the unfortunate event that an order was damaged during shipping, the customer is responsible for refusing delivery and contacting CompuCaddy immediately for a replacement.
- If the damage is concealed, contact your local LTL delivery terminal or FedEx office to request an inspection and contact CompuCaddy immediately to process your claim and arrange for replacement or repair. Save all boxes and packing material for inspection.
- All damage claims must be reported to CompuCaddy within 5 calendar days after receipt of merchandise.
- Failure to properly report damage within these guidelines will result in the forfeiture of any and all rights to replacement product.