On-Site Set Up and Integration
- Unpack Carts (after carts are received by customer)
- Install Cart Accessories ( if applicable) such as Monitor Support, etc.
- Unpack Customers Equipment (if applicable)
- Install Customers Hardware/Equipment (No IT or Imaging – This is done by Customers IT Department)
- Cable Management and organization
- Run a Performance / Functionality Tests on Cart
- Run Diagnostics of Carts Power System (Does not install CC Software – This is done by Customers IT Department)
- Q&A / Cart Review with Customer
Get up and running fast with CompuCaddy’s On-Site Setup & Integration option. A CompuCaddy Technician will arrive to prepare your carts for use by taking care of everything from unpacking, to hardware installation to cable management and power system software set-up. Ensure your CompuCaddy Deployment rolls out smoothly with our CompuCaddy technicians taking the burden off your personnel.